Pacific Energy – Alderlea T5 Wood Heater – Heats up to 280m2
Alderlea T5 Wood Heater
The Alderlea T5 wood heater is outstanding. It not just the stunning cast finish, or the deep 450mm deep firebox, or the top that opens as a trivet, or the 12+ hour burn time or the stunning way the Alderlea burns.
Perfect for the medium to larger homes looking for a wood heater that not only looks the fantastic – but performs even better.
- Heats 250-280m2
- 4 Star rated at 67% Efficient and very clean burning at 1.1g/kg.
Packed with features
- Knife Edge Door Seal: a sealed door every time.
- Fully Fire bricked lined; all sides and base. More thermal mass means it stays hotter for longer.
- Floating Firebox: no issues with expansion banging noises.
- Stainless Steel Top Baffle: pre-heats the combustion air for cleaner fire and quad burn.
- Cast Iron Door: just much better quality than other steel press doors.
- Roll-a-Door handle: for smooth door opening and closing.
- HUGE air control: 100mm air adjustment means it easy to control your fire.
- Ash Dump System standard: easy to clean and solid snap shut spring loaded door.
- Optional Auto Fan: means the fan only blows hot air.
Then there is the finish options
- Matte Black
- Enameled Antique White
- Enameled Brown
|Heating Capacity||21kW or 210m2|
|Burn Time||12+ Hours|