Pacific Energy – Summit Wood Heater – Heats up to 300m2
One serious heater, designed for the coldest Canadian winters: perfect for the harsh Australian winters.
Fully fire bricked lined, for added Thermal mass – HUGE firebox for the largest wood that can burn for 12-15+ hours
The Summit is designed for homes that demand a serious wood heater to perform all night long
With a Large Cook Top, Cast Iron Door
- Heats up to 300m2.
- 3 Star rated performance at 64% Efficiency.
- Very Clean Emissions with only 1.1g/kg.
- Long burn time 12+ hours.
- Knife Edge Door Seal: a sealed door every time
- Fully Fire bricked lined; all sides and base . More thermal mass means it stays hotter for longer
- Stainless Steel Top Baffle: pre-heats the combustion air for cleaner fire and quad burn
- Cast Iron Door: just much better quality than other steel press doors
- Roll-a-Door handle: for smooth door opening and closing
- HUGE air control: 100mm air adjustment means it easy to control your fire
- Optional Ash Dump System: easy to clean and solid snap shut spring loaded door
- Optional Auto Fan: means the fan only blows hot air
See it Burn
|Heating area||Up to 300m2|
|Burn Time||12+ Hours|
|Fan Specs||2 Speed Auto Start|
|Fresh Air Inlet||Optional|